Thursday, October 11, 2007
Healthy Eating: UGH
Why is healthy eating not fill you up like a good greasy burger? And why is grease so unhealthy??? It is so hard to eat healthy because there are so many yummy unhealthy things in front of my face. Here are my favorites: Mexican Food either Rosas's or Garcia's, depending on where I am, Hamburgers: Tap Room or Centerpoint Station, Fried Chicken: Babe's, hands down, Chicken Fried Chicked: The Gristmill, Sandwiches: Jive Turkey, Steak: Outback, Seafood: Eddie V's yummm...... Oh well, when I eat healthy I always dream I am eating at one of my favorite resturants. I have also decided that I will eat bad one day a month, if I miss that day for any reason, I have to wait until the next month. I have chosen the 1st day of the month as the magical day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment