Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol

Okay, did anyone watch American Idol last night???? I thought it stunk!!! I only liked what two of them sang, it was making me so mad watching. I wanted to rip the vocal cords out of the Janis Joplin wannabe last night, Ugh she was terrible. Then that stupid guy who started his song from behind the judges table, I wanted to rip his eyeballs out, I felt like I was on a cruise ship watching a song show. Then there was the poor boy who forgot the lyrics, he's like 16, why would they expect him to be able to sing a Lennon/McCartney song? Oh, then there was the girl who tried to sing In My Life, what was she thinking, NO ONE CAN SING THAT LIKE MY BETTE MIDLER. What an idiot!!!! Anyway, I was disappointed I missed The Biggest Loser for that!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. BABY D told me he does not like it when his mama gets all worked up over dumb singers on tv. Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to post pics of some of the new things you got!! Like now! :)

    ReplyDelete