Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mean Daddy

I have a very mean Daddy and husband for that matter. Old Navy is having this HUGE sale and neither one of them will hook me up with some fat clothes. Jason says no, we are buying a house, Daddy says no because I should be buying them myself. So if you see pictures of a naked pregnant woman from West Texas, that's me, I ran out of clothes that fit:(

9 comments:

  1. When will this stop? Help me cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Whah!!!! Stop being such a baby, you decided to have me now deal with it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say hook a fatty up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hook a fatty up?! I'm laughing hard at that one! So I think you are a home owner at this moment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who mowed your yard last night at the first house you and Jason own. And who is going to help work on your house. Now who is the mean Daddy now? Put a picture on here so everyone can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second dad's comment. Put up pics b! and he is right he is the best daddy and you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree he is the best Daddy, I will put up pictures as soon as we move in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You said you posted? But I see no new post?

    ReplyDelete