Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WHY DO PEOPLE SUCK??????

Okay, I'm sure everyone has a story similar to the one I'm about to tell, but I am really pissed!!!! (I guess alot of it is hormones). Today my Dad, Carol, Melanie and myself went to eat lunch at the Barn Door. While we were driving back to work after lunch I noticed someone had bent my mirror in, I asked Melanie to push it back out and thought nothing of it. When we got back to the office, Kenneth asked me who hit my car. I had no idea what he was talking about so I went to look. Sure enough, someone hit my car in the parking lot and didn't have the courtesy to leave a note. Don't people know anything about Karma???? I just got my car fixed from our last hail storm and now this. Those $500.00 insurance deductibles add up fast, I've never had to file an insurance claim for a car that I have owned until the last month. What the hell??? When did people start to suck so bad??????

1 comment: