Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hobby Lobby

Can I tell ya'll how much I LOVE Hobby Lobby and right now they have home decorations on sale for 50% off which completely made my day yesterday. I will take some pictures and add them to my blog so ya'll can enjoy them with me. I Love Hobby Lobby way more than Michael's, of course they have better stuff now, although both of their checkouts usually suck. Now that I think of it, most checkouts at most retailers do suck, maybe someone really smart will figure out how to fix that one day. Maybe it will be me, yeah right:)

2 comments:

  1. I have frequently paid visits to the store myself. Christmas stuff is already on sale! You see, up here we have to do outdoor decorating now- while the weather is tolerable. By the way, baby E is getting even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiff, I miss you
    E

    ReplyDelete