Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Beautiful John




I have been living in my cute little house for over a year now and I finally decided I needed to stop borrowing my Mom & Dad's lawnmower, put my big girl panties on and go buy a mower. After careful consideration I decided a John Deere was the way to go, mostly because of the pretty green color. I also bought a weed-eater and blower, 12 months no interest, no payments are fabulous, aren't they????

5 comments:

  1. Yep, Uncle Dee will be proud!!! John Deere are his babies!
    Aunt J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. put a good coat of wax on the deck and it will stay pretty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a Honda right Cody but the wax will help. (:>)
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that John Deere GREEN!!! She sure does a great job mowing! Very impressive!

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. "12 months no interest, no payments are fabulous, aren't they????"

    NO, they are not fabulous. Pay that thing off now.

    ReplyDelete