Saturday, June 6, 2009

Coming Up For Air

Summer school started on Monday, and right now I am a week and a-half ahead of where I should be for both of my classes. I am hoping to have all of my work done by June 24, which means I will be doing nothing but school work during Em's naps, after he goes to bed, and begging Cupcake and Muffin to come over every available second to help me get a jump start on things. I know it will be woth it, especially to have a summer and enjoy my little angel baby. Right now, I am just trying to get through it. By the way, I have this deadline because one of my oldest, bestest, goodest friends is coming to visit the last weekend of June. All of the girls are getting together from Pease Elementary. It has been a while, it will be fun, for sure. For now, nothing but work, so I have to go :)

2 comments:

  1. It will be so............ worth it to finish early so you can enjoy & play some.

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to it too!!! Too bad I cant finish up early lol I probably still wouldnt! I am such a procrastinator dum dum dummmmmm procrastinatin is my worst habit!

    ReplyDelete