Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Month Catch Up

Wow, this month has flown by, we have been so busy I haven't even had time to post, here is what everyone has missed so far.....
At the end of June, Tiff came down to visit and some of our oldest friends got together for the first time in a VERY long time. From left to right: Addison, D'Nett, Cooper, Me, Nadia, Tiffany, Brandie, Voss, & Katie
Em was not there because he was sick :(Em's first July 4th, we went to the parade, then to his Grandma's & Grandpa's


Em really liked Grandpa's glasses.


The morning of our departure to heaven (A.K.A. Tres Ritos, NM) for Mom's 50th B-Day Celebration, the green shirts were made to commemorate the week.



The morning of our first ride, ahhhhh clean mountain air is BEAUTIFUL!!!!





Em liked Mommy's motorcycle, he also had his first ride on a motorcycle, which he wasn't impressed with.




This trip just wore him out, he must have attended Big Ed's Napping & Dozing Workshop.




Lunch at Sugar Nymphs, a cute little Bistro in Penasco that had the BEST fresh baked bread I've ever had!!!!!


I spent my quiet time (when Em was asleep) working on this bear of a puzzle, I wonder if I'll ever finish......


Finally, it only took three days to finish this, the grass was the hardest part. I left the puzzle in the cabin for the next guest to enjoy.


Look at this happy baby, you would never know how mad he was everytime I tried to set him down.

All the clan at the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. Man it was hot down in the valley!!!!



Mom's Birthday Cake, isn't the hat lovely, she also had dirt all over her face from her motorcycle ride earlier that day. Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!











5 comments:

  1. I love Emersons fourth of July pic with the flag behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that was a quick, "and this is my month in a nutshell"....may I request more frequent posts...please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MsMag, I have been remiss in my postings, I will be better in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the awesome pics, makes me want to go back.............maybe I should soon...........let me call my "angel muffin" and see..............Labor day is comin up soon.................

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Woman--- No fair!!!- havin' pics of me & mamas and not sharin'!

    ReplyDelete