
Leading up to the big night, Grandpa makes me laugh.

I'm starting to get sleepy and I'm just now getting my costume on.

Hi Grandma, I Love You!!!

I kind of like my costume and this bucket!

Well, maybe next year the bucket won't drag the ground.

What's this?

Oh, that's candy, I've only seen people eat it, I've never touched it before. Miracles do happen.

Trick-or-Treat!!!!

I won my pumpkin contest, well, there weren't any other entries..... Happy Halloween 2009!!!
Little boy looked so cute especially when he was attempting to pick up the pumpkin. I couldn't stop laughing and he was determined that he was going to pick it up and carry it. Lots of fun, can't wait until next year! Then we'll have 2 baby boys to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteCc
AWE! He is adorable!! Little J and E should have gone trick-or-treating together. Both were just too CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt J.
Come back already!!
ReplyDelete