Friday, October 19, 2012

Jailbreak 2012

 
This year Dad and I ran the Jailbreak Run. 3.1 Miles (5K) with 26 obstacles and LOTS of Mud! We got a picture of us before the race at the finish line, however at the end of the run Dad took off to the "Showers" without getting an after pic:)



 
This is the first run I've been to that had a kid's area, and man was this an amazing area! Emerson LOVED the jumpers!




Jess took all of our pictures and thought it was funny that Dad and I stand the same.
 
 
 
This race took place on a paintball course and was pretty rugged, but lots of fun!

 
 
Almost immediately we had to run though a muddy a trench and we stayed wet and muddy the whole entire race.
 

 
So, at some point during our run, Dad's cotton shorts got too heavy with water/mud. He decided to take them off and wear them as a cape. So stinkin' funny/cool!
 
 
 
This was the awesome slide we got to go down. Unfortunately, my child was uncooperative and didn't move fast enough with Jess so she could get us going down it :(
 



My Dad and I didn't get an "after" shot becasue he went straight to the "showers", but here's what I looked like after the "powdered" donut!
 
 
The volunteers woking the "showers" loved hosing people down. All in all it was a fun run that I will definitely be doing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment