Thursday, August 30, 2007
Fantasy Football
What is the deal with fantasy football anyway????? I don't understand how men get so engrossed and obsessed over "FANTASY" football. You know they make fun of our shows we love and watch, then they go around and create a fantasy world in which they are the Coach. Can you imagine what my husband would do if I busted out some old Barbie dolls and asked my sister if she wanted to play with them??? That would not go over well in my house. So I ask you, why do we put up with this. I say we all take a stand and revolt. No more talking about trades and fantasy this and draft that. From now on we all live in the real world. What do you think???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am actually lucky in that my CP does not do the fantasy thing. So sucks to be you!! jk you know in J's defense... you do watch ALOT of tv. You are like the queen of tv shows or you are tied with mom. hahahhahahahahah
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on Fantasy Football. I don't understand how you can have fun with it. It's not real!!!
ReplyDeleteI say you need to take a chill pill!
ReplyDeleteOuch Brad, that was harsh. I'm not criticizing your beloved Hunting, Yet.
ReplyDelete