Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Okay, two really funny things happened today and Sampson was part of one of them:
1) I was watching TV in my room, which is close to our backyard and our neighbors, when I heard a dog crying. It sounded like a puppy whimpering, I thought maybe a dog got stuck in the fence or something, there are several near my backyard. I went outside being very careful not to let my dogs out, as Sampson and Andie are not exactly great in delicate situations, I looked through the fence and saw my neighbors dog and another I had never seen before. They seemed okay, but I thought the other dog may have been really scared of my neighbor's dog, because he is a big pit bull. At that moment I heard my neighbors come outside and tell the dog it was okay. I called out to them, I told them I was glad they were there because it sounded like the dog was in pain. My neighbor informed me that their friend payed them to have their dog try and get his dog with child (or puppy). I was so embarrassed, I said "Oh" then turned around and went back inside my house. That will teach me to be nosy when I hear strange noises.
2) My roommate Mike found a tiny little bell and started ringing it. Immediately Sampson perked up and started trying to locate where the strange noise was coming from. Mike was sitting in the recliner and was ringing the bell under his bent knee, for some reason Sampson thought it was coming from underneath the recliner. Still to this moment he is trying to locate that darn bell. Poor thing, even after Mike showed him the bell, he still is looking for it under the recliner. All you can do is love him, he just loves life.

2 comments:

  1. So they were making babies? You lil perv got in the middle of their buisness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did feel like a pervert, I was so embarrassed, I will never do that again.

    ReplyDelete