Saturday, October 6, 2007

The State Fair

I got to go to the state fair in Dallas today and had so much fun which was really suprising due to the rain. Everything was sunny and nice until the game ended and then as we were trying to race back to the car that was parked in the parking lot 5 miles away it started pouring. Now normally this would have put me in a Really bad mood, but I had eaten all of my favorite foods today: roasted corn, turkey leg, nachos, french fries, caramel apple, turkey leg, nachos, funnel cake and fried oreos. It was my first time with the fried oreos, they are not bad, but they are not good either. So anyway, when we finally get back to the car it has stopped raining and I notice that the bottom of my foot has turned red from the cute Reefs I was wearing. After we got home, I showered and guess what? My feet are still red. Any ideas???????

2 comments:

  1. I think you should just keep them red. I mean you like to be different right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I want to be different, but not a FREAK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete