Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Speed Traps

Okay, the funniest thing happened yesterday. While we were at lunch (Me, David R. & Dad) we had to stop on West County Road to pick up some supplies. So Dad ran into the store to get what he needed, David and I noticed two policemen across the street and it looked like they were surveying. We kept watching them and realized it was a speed trap, there was a line of police officers on a side street waiting to catch these speed demons. David and I got a kick out of watching people get pulled over and people putting on their brakes when they see cops. So, while we are watching this Jason called me on the phone. He asked if I was at lunch and we started talking, I told him I was watching the most amazing thing and went on to describe the speed trap. He said, "I know first hand what those people feel like." It dawned on me that he had been pulled over that day. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny. He got pulled over on a different street though. It gets better, when I told my Dad and David the story, they said the police post in the newspaper where they will be setting up and it is on the news the day before. HA! HA! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment