Monday, August 25, 2008
I'm Officially Depressed!!!
Okay, I know it's healthy to gain weight while you are pregnant, HOWEVER I think I am pushing the envelope here. Everyone who knows my husband and has seen him knows he is a really skinny/scrawny guy, but he has some height to him. I outweigh him by 6pounds now and guess what? Still no baby.... My good friend Katie was telling me the other day that gaining 50 pounds was not that big of a deal she gained more than that during her pregnancy. Uh, earth to Katie, I am not having twins like she did. Oh, and to top off matters, I had to have my driver's license renewed two weeks ago and I just got my license in the mail...let's just say it's a real motivator to loose weight after the baby comes. There is also the possibility that I could still be pregnant two weeks from now, I wonder how much more weight I will gain, I guess we will see. As long as I have a healthy baby, it will all be worth it, but I am still depressed about the whole weight issue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWE! Don't be depressed it's ok! You look great! It won't be long until you can look into those precious little eyes of your brand new baby boy. It's really worth all of it.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jeanie
Sarah and I have an idea to get him here...
ReplyDeleteWalk around the block.
Take a warm bath.
Lovin time.
Take another warm bath.
Let us know the results!!
Don't be depressed, this is only time that gaining weight is cute and acceptable and besides you look really good. Enjoy your last few days (hopefully) because it will all be different and wonderful soon.
ReplyDeleteand yeah....take the advice and run with it. Mandy is probably sick of me asking if Baby D is here yet!
ReplyDeleteDon't you two work for a living, or do you just sit in your "office" and blog??? Do I need to call CP and Marco to do some investigating???? J/K if I ever need an attorney to get out of trouble I know who to call.
ReplyDelete