Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's FINISHED, Well Almost




The nursery is pretty much done, my girl Marge is making an awesome mirror and that will be the final touch. Wynama painted the amazing letters that run along the top of the room, you can't really tell from the pictures, but the letters have AMAZING detail and I have to say, I LOVE the nursery. My little boy is going to be so happy in his nursery!!!!! My glider is the most comfy chair in the WORLD. Mom and I carried around my Boppy one Saturday to find the perfect chair and fit, I think we were pretty successful. I can't wait until my little boy gets here.

7 comments:

  1. Aww it is so cute! He will love his room and his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you pearl, hey did you notice that I finally got the black and white baby pictures up of Jason and I? It only took 5 1/2 years to get mine done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I didn't see that until you told me. I LOVE that pic of you.. it turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there's only one thing to really say at this point.............AWESOME ROOM!!!!!!!!!

    Can't wait for our baby, he's gotta a lot of love waiting on him.

    cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loco we will have it made if one of those letters falls and hits baby D right Pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nursery! It is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, the nursery is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete