Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Presents

Here's the deal with Christmas Presents for Baby E. J and I decided before Baby E was born that education was the most important gift that could be given to our son. So, we are requesting that if ANYONE wants to buy Little E a Christmas Present, Birthday Present or Any Present please take the money and send it to us so we can put it into the mutual fund that is set aside for Baby E's college fund.

4 comments:

  1. NO! I think you and I dicsussed this! You know what's coming....but maybe in the future...

    Mag

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Marge, your gift is not a toy it's a beautiful piece of artwork that I will post when I get so others can enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This declaration/rule can't pertain to the grandma, can it?

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially the Grandma's I know both of Baby E's Grandma's would go way overboard with presents if allowed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete