Thursday, January 1, 2009
Everything Will Be Fine In 2009
Happy New Year!!!! This is the beginning of my new blog, I have uploaded my old blog just to keep all of the information. I would ask that everyone who I invite to view my blog does not share it with anyone. My other blog had more people than I wanted viewing it, I want to be able to keep some privacy, even though it is the internet. Anyway, if there is anyone you want to share the blog with, could you please ask me first. It would be much appreciated. Ok, this year is the beginning of a new chapter in my life as a newly single Mom. 2008 turned out to be a pretty great year, though unexpected things happened. I had a beautiful baby boy, bought a house, paid off my car and Sammie didn't hurt any chihuahua's :). My family and friends have surrounded me with all the love in the world to help me go through my separation and divorce. And last, but certainly not least, God has filled me with so much peace and love, my cup runneth over. I have so much to be thankful for and I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for me and my beautiful baby. Thank you for joining me in this journey.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment