Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Love OPI

So this weekend my oldest friend, Katie, and I went and got manicures and pedicures. They were fabulous, much needed and much deserved!!!! My manicures usually only last two or three days before the paint starts chipping so I usually go for just getting my nails buffed so it looks like there is a clear coat of polish, but it never chips. Plus I never have the patience to let nail polish dry and it ALWAYS smudges. Well this Saturday I went all out and got my FAVORITE color, Lincoln Park After Dark, which is a dark purple that almost looks black in certain light. On Sunday when I went to my local HEB I found Lincoln Park After Dark and the most fabulous Top Coat and Quick Dry. It REALLY works, all you have to do is paint your nails, use the top coat, wait 60 seconds then use one to two drops of the Quick Dry and in 60 seconds your nails are dry to the touch and in 5 minutes. My nail polish stayed on until Wednesday and I applied a new coat and they look as good as new. So if any of you are like me and HATE to wait for nail polish to dry then head over to the nearest place that carries OPI and you will thank me I swear.







2 comments:

  1. Man it must be nice. lol I always have to settle for MP's nail salon and do my own mani and pedi!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl, if you come and see me, I will take you to get a mani and a pedi:)

    ReplyDelete