Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I AM SOOOO HUNGRY!!!!!

Look what Em had to resort to today, poor baby!!!! He was soooo hungry he started eating the tags in his pack-n-play.....









6 comments:

  1. Everyone out there remain calm, cause G/ma is going to take care of this issue.

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew good to know that somebody will be feeding him!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is not hungry that is his toy and he loves it. No need to buy toys he will make his own and have more fun with them then store bought.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never strayed into any blog at any time in the past. But now I must. If only to defend myself.
    I now know you are responsible for a BB that was born and is just now an adolescent. And I believe you to be blogfatha1 who actually had verbal contact the the BB's mother. This explains why my significant other has been in bed well after I am asleep. BLOGFATHA1 or 2 or 3 or whichever one you are, you should admit responsibility for this event. Weather it was a spur of the moment thing or a well thought out act. You must accept responsibility and help with the raising and care of the AB or I will be forced to obtain legal counsel. I never wanted to be the bad one in this situation, and never thought I would have to confront a blogfatha at all. Now I have to search out the other blogfatha's and seek admission of responsibility and assistance from this blogfatha2 or 1 or which ever that one is.

    ReplyDelete