Monday, February 23, 2009
Movin' In
So last night, Muffin and Cupcake met with their contractor to talk about remodeling my child hood home. It was sooooo exciting, they have lived their for 25 years and instead of updating their house, they have sent all three of us to college and Grad. School. It is long overdue to have their house updated. In order to have the work done the fastest, I have offered up my residence as a safe haven from sawdust, sheetrock dust, banging, and everything else that comes along with remodeling. They are planning on taking me up on my offer, so I have big plans to get mi casa organized for their arrival. Of course, it may take awhile to get everything rolling, my mom has to make tons of decisions for flooring, cabinets, lighting, paint color, etc.... And my father has to commit to a budget, so I am not getting too excited, yet. Time will tell, but if all goes well, Muffin, Cupcake and Maxie will be chillin' with Me and Baby E for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow, If I had known they could have come over here! Sorry the Inn is full.....but as hard as it will take for Muffin to decide on a budget....I might have a vacancy....at least he would still be close to work!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Had know idea that the four of us would decide to remodel not only the same year but same time frame! How exciting!!!! We are underway. Kitchen is gutted, electrician coming friday and then sheetrockers. They are installing the new granite in the bathrooms tomorrow. Once that is done both baths will be finished. Isn't this all exciting?
ReplyDeleteAunt J.
Where did my comment go? I already commented on this blog andit is gone? what the heck?
ReplyDelete