Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Greatest Inventions For Sinuses

For those of you who do not know, I have had a sinus infection for the last few days and had to go to the doctor for some antibiotics. Well, because I am nursing I can only take a very low dosage of antibiotic which is hard when you feel terrible. Anyway, my doctor recommended using a nasal irrigation product to help relieve the sinus pressure. I heard about the Neti Pot in US Weekly magazine and decided to try it. One word for it: FABULOUS The demonstration is a little gross, but I will swear by this product if you have any congestion or sinus pressure, it's better than taking just an allergy or sinus medicine alone!!!!








The Puffs with Vicks and Lotion is PHENOMENAL I wonder how I ever lived without it, my nose hasn't gotten red, raw or irritated through this whole ordeal thanks to these puppies. My dear Carol introduced me to them, Thank You!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It always seems like it's the little things that make our lives happier.

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogfatha1 I need to enlist your help with something having to do with the AB. It seems to have some type of contagious infection as it has now spread to Kadro, thru another BB called mamma mamma. This could change life as I know it. I am sure this would not have happened if we had enough help controlling this spreading infection. It would have been helpful if Blogfath2 had accepted responsibility and help to control this. I am not sure that just 2 of us can control this as it seems to be spreading. Help!!

    ReplyDelete