Thursday, March 19, 2009
Isn't There a BREAK in Spring Break?
Contrary to what I imagined for "Spring Break" (relaxing, sleeping in, eating, shopping and DOING NOTHING) real life happens. On Saturday, Em and I went to see Pearl and CP. He enjoyed his first plane ride so much that he slept the whole time, that's the same way he enjoyed his plane ride back as well. Em slept pretty well at Pearl's, he woke up at 6:00am instead of his usual 7:30-8:00am wake up. We did a little shopping, but traveling is always hard with the little ones. We got home on Tuesday and I have been working and doing school work ever since. I know, it's my fault I didn't have my homework done before Spring Break, usually I opt to sleep instead of do homework, priorities people. Anyway, after this paper is done, I only have one more. Please keep me and my procrastinating ways in your prayers:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!!! I had an AWESOME time with you and Em in the big H-town. Let's do that again sometime.
ReplyDeleteCc