Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who Knew????


Who knew an electrical outlet could make someone so happy? You see, my house was built in 1951 and there was no electrical outlet in the restroom. For a girl, that is a problem...hairdryers, curling iron, straightener, etc....it is really annoying to fix my hair in the living room or my bedroom. Tonight, Steady Eddie came over and installed an outlet in my bathroom for me, I am so excited, I may not be able to sleep. Soon I hope I will be getting a disposal. Dad and Eddie are going to help me with that. How will I ever repay these two guys????? Especially Dad, let's see he has, mowed my grass too many times to count, put up a ceiling fan (with very little attic space), replaced all of the outlets and switches in my house, replaced my front door and back door, put up several light fixtures, hung too many pictures to count, moved furniture too many times to count, hung new blinds on ALL my windows, hung a baby gate, the list goes on and on and on......... So back to my question......How do you repay acts of services like this?
I think I may have Eddie figured out, I plan on having peanut butter cookies and a cold glass of milk the next time he comes over, but what about Dad?????

2 comments: