On Saturday Night, Brenna & Taylor came over to decorate cookies with me. I have NEVER seen such enthusiasm in decorating cookies before, however I did promise they could eat one of the cookies when they were done. I think that expectation prompted the majority of the enthusiasm.
Here are a few of the beautiful cookies they decorated, don't they look YUMMY????
Time to eat cookies , Brenna doesn't look like she likes it at all!!!! Oh, they both got to choose the cookie they wanted to eat, and shockingly they both chose the thickest cookies with the most icing!!!!


If this isn't a face of pure satisfaction, then I don't know what is.

Brenna never had time to pause and smile, this was the best I could do :)
If this isn't a face of pure satisfaction, then I don't know what is.
Brenna never had time to pause and smile, this was the best I could do :)
Out of control!
ReplyDeleteIt was, and it was hysterical!!! I loved EVERY minute of it!!!
ReplyDeleteUm why is it that you give cookies to other kiddos but not my little angel? I call it like i see it.. you are playing favorites!
ReplyDelete