Dear Santa,
For the record, what you are about to see was a set-up by my Mother and Grandfather, I am the BEST child EVER and I deserve all the presents in the world!!!!

It's not true I can go from Zero to Sixty in a Second......

And it's not true that I continue to cry.......

And cry.......

Until I get my Momma....

Once again, Santa, this is ALL a set-up. I don't know where or how they created these false images, please do not consider these when making your decision on presents.
I totally believe you Emerson!
ReplyDeleteI love how dad is blocking him from getting to you.
ReplyDeleteEmerson you can come see Aunt Jeanie and I'm sure Santa will give to you generously or better yet I bet Grandma has a direct line to Santa and can vouch for your sweet and always perfect behavior!! But don't worry little man I'm calling Santa 911 right now and making sure he knows it was all a set-up!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is just practicing for later.
ReplyDelete