Monday, February 1, 2010

Guacamole & Lasagna

Today I made two new recipes for the month, I know it doesn't sound very appetizing together. I had PW's guacamole for lunch and I made Aunt Jeanie's (AJ's) Lasagna for Dinner tomorrow. I am very pleased with the guacamole, and I cannot wait to taste AJ's Lasagna. When she made it, it was wonderful, hopefully I won't screw it up. I'll let you know how it goes:)

6 comments:

  1. What an industrious girl you are!!! It will be wonderful I'm sure.
    Aunt J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait until supper time! YUMMY!!!

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your going to blog about your recipes then you should post pics to go along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to send me the recipe? :) Is it a secret family recipe? Cause you know... I'm family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the record the Lasagne was delicious!! We've been eating on it for several days!!! I highly recommend the recipe to others.

    Cc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a new recipe for PB Cookies and milk yet??

    ReplyDelete