Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

It has been 2 weeks since my last post, I know I have been very bad. All I can say is that school has been crazy!!!! Here are some pictures from our AMAZING Valentine's Day!!!
My Momma brought me some beautiful flowers!!! (Not Pictured were the AMAZING & unexpected gifts I received from My Sister:))
This is what Emerson's present looked like all wrapped up.....

Here is everything that was inside....


He had soooo much fun taking the tissue paper out.

However, I think he enjoyed this part of the day, the best....

For some reason he loves to lick glass doors?????

I mean, he goes to town.

And, no, I did not put eyeshadow on him, my Mom just caught this freaky picture, maybe it was the lighting???

He adores his books, so cute!!!

He also adores chewing on things, as you can see.....

Valentine's Day marked the first time Emerson got a tatoo, that's not child abuse is it?

Isn't it so cute, though? It's Sampson!

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are awesome! I love that tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the little man had a great Valentine's Day and his Mommy did too. Watching little one's on special days is the best thing ever! Happy "late" V. Day.
    Aunt J.

    ReplyDelete