Miles Goodwin Prichard was born on March 17, 2010 weighing 8lbs. 2 oz., around 1:38pm and 20" long. Proud Parents are Mandy & Cody Prichard. Baby Miles is in the NICU for now, he had a little trouble breathing in the beginning, but should be 100% in the next day or two. If all goes well, Mom and Baby will be at home resting by Saturday afternoon. Please continue to pray that God keeps his healing hand over both Mommy and Baby.
We have waited 9 months for you to arrive and the world is blessed by your presence. I love you more than you could already know, so does your Mommy, Daddy, and your grandparents. Emerson and I are trying to wait as patiently as possible for you to come home, and your brother & sister (Abbie & Jax) are waiting patiently too. You are so precious to so many people, words cannot describe how much you are loved. Come home soon.
Auntie Elizabeth
Absolutely Adorable!!!! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteAunt J.
I love him!! He is so precious and I can't wait to meet him. WE LOVE YOU Mandy, CP and Miles!!!
ReplyDelete