Wednesday, March 24, 2010

There's No Denying It...He Is My Son

You know, there are times when your toddler is frustrating and demanding?
And all you want to do is wonder, where did you come from child?
There is no way this child is mine, I never misbehaved, I never threw trantrums, I was perfect!
Well, unfortunately, I cannot deny his lineage even through the toughest of times........
No, this is not Emerson in a dress, this is me. And, for the record I did not have hair until I was three, and yes, I did look like a boy/mouse.



Awwww.....cassette tapes, what wonderful toys......




2 comments:

  1. You are correct! He is most defintely yours. He sure is a cutie no matter what "mommy" thinks sometimes. Just look at those beautiful brown eyes. Do you really see any mischief in them?
    Aunt J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he take all of his clothes off when when he gets "ho-wot"?

    ReplyDelete