
This Labor Day weekend did not go as planned. In the middle of last week Em's nose started to run. At first I thought, no big deal. Then, the weekend started and he got really stuffy and had a really hard time with naps. So, I figured well at least he's still sleeping through the night. On Sunday evening, I started to get a sinus headache, yes very painful. On Monday, Labor Day, my day of rest. Em started hacking, not coughing, hacking up nasty snottiness. Last night was not fun, the hacking woke my baby up at 2, 4, and finally at 6 this morning. I went to the store yesterday afternoon to stock up on as much meds as I could for the both of us. So far, I've been the only one who has needed meds. Em doesn't have a temperature so far and I am hoping and praying that tonight goes better than last night.
I hope he starts feeling better soon and doesn't pass it along!!
ReplyDelete