"A Child is a Gift From God," have you ever heard of this saying? I am in agreement with this statement whole heartedly; which is why my heart is breaking for a friend of mine. You see, she believes this too and wants with her whole heart to experience this gift. I know God has a plan for each of us, but when faced with the disappoints that life has versus what you want can be gut wrenching at times. I have experienced these disappointments in my life and it hurts...it hurts physically, mentally, spiritually, everywhere. I am asking for all my friends and family who read this blog for prayer for my dear friend. Please pray that God's presence and peace fill the pain in her heart and that her journey for a baby be paved with His Grace. There have been many times Em has gotten hurt or sick and I have wished I was hurt or sick instead of him. Right now I feel that way for my friend, she has experienced some of the worst things imaginable in life and remains a shining star in the lives of those around her. To see her go through difficult times such as these and only able to offer moral support is hard for me. Know this, if I could bear your hurt and sadness for you, I would in a heartbeat. You are an inspiration for me and everyone who knows you...I love you. I also know with everything in my heart, that a baby will happen for you. There may be a long road to get there and it may be filled with some heartbreak, but at the end of that road will be "a Gift from God" because you too are a "Gift from God." When you reach the end of this journey, a new one will begin and I will be right there to hold your hand. Thank you for being my friend and blessing my life.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
A Gift...
"A Child is a Gift From God," have you ever heard of this saying? I am in agreement with this statement whole heartedly; which is why my heart is breaking for a friend of mine. You see, she believes this too and wants with her whole heart to experience this gift. I know God has a plan for each of us, but when faced with the disappoints that life has versus what you want can be gut wrenching at times. I have experienced these disappointments in my life and it hurts...it hurts physically, mentally, spiritually, everywhere. I am asking for all my friends and family who read this blog for prayer for my dear friend. Please pray that God's presence and peace fill the pain in her heart and that her journey for a baby be paved with His Grace. There have been many times Em has gotten hurt or sick and I have wished I was hurt or sick instead of him. Right now I feel that way for my friend, she has experienced some of the worst things imaginable in life and remains a shining star in the lives of those around her. To see her go through difficult times such as these and only able to offer moral support is hard for me. Know this, if I could bear your hurt and sadness for you, I would in a heartbeat. You are an inspiration for me and everyone who knows you...I love you. I also know with everything in my heart, that a baby will happen for you. There may be a long road to get there and it may be filled with some heartbreak, but at the end of that road will be "a Gift from God" because you too are a "Gift from God." When you reach the end of this journey, a new one will begin and I will be right there to hold your hand. Thank you for being my friend and blessing my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment