Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ice Cream...

Hello everyone, it's been a while! Let me explain...Last week I worked all week without my Carol. You see, we let employees take vacation every once in a while, although now that I think of it effective immediately Carol cannot take anymore vacation days or sick days. I did her job last week and let me tell you, it was terrible. I'm not a fan of doing her job, it's hard and requires a LOT of patience and concentration!!!! Because of all of this hard work, I was unable to blog as I would have liked. So, here I am a week later playing catch-up.
On Thursday of last week, I took my baby to Furr's for dinner and he insisted on an ice cream for dessert (big suprise). This was the cutest thing ever!!!! I love watching my baby enjoy ice cream like nobody's business. (I know that is a shock coming from a mother who didn't allow her child to have sugar until he was one. We are catching up now, let me tell you!!!)

2 comments: