Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In Shape and Feeling Great

Earlier this year I started working out and trying to live a more active/healthy lifestyle. After I started running and lifting weights I immediately saw a difference in how I felt. When I say how I felt, I mean about every aspect of my life. I was happier with how I looked, happier with how I felt, happier with my interactions with other people, etc. The contentment I felt spread to all aspects of my life. Recently I started Weight Watchers which has brought a whole new level of feeling healthy to my life. For once, I am being held accountable for what I eat! The weight is not falling off of me like I would have hoped it would, but I feel even better than I did when I was just working out. I am finally able to wear clothes from before I was pregnant! I am so excited with the direction my life is heading right now. This weekend I run my first 10k...here's to hoping I finish alive!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment