Hey Strangers!
I have been a horrible blogger, if not the worst blogger. One of my resolutions is to be better at blogging. I feel like I did great for a while, but the last few months of the year found me slacking in the blogging world. No worries though, it's a New Year and I plan on sticking with it!
I have no recent pictures as they are all on my Mom's computer, but rest assured I will be getting them and posting them soon.
I am still working the Weight Watchers Program and I have lost 10 pounds. Currently I am doing the Daniel Fast as a Spiritual Journey with my Church. Let me tell you, not eating ANYTHING with animal products, sugar, caffeine, carbonation, or preservatives is HARD! I'm doing the best I can, I haven't slipped but I'm sure I have unintentionally eaten preservatives. However, I started on Sunday the 8th and I finish in 21 days on Sunday the 29th and I'm excited. The Second Day was certainly the hardest for me.
This weekend we are going back to the mountains with my Mom & Dad to go SNOWBOARDING!!! I'm so excited!!!! Love that cool, crisp mountain air!!!
My word for 2012 is "FREE"!!!
I want to give my love, hope, and kindness freely. I want to not be tied down by everyday stressors and live my life free of stress and worries because ultimately God will take care of me. I want to enjoy every minute of my FREE time to it's FULLEST!!!!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year!!!!
Until Next Time Friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment