Monday, January 16, 2012

Athens in October



In October, Emerson and I went back to Athens to vist, Judy, Max and Libby. The weather was amazing and we had a blast relaxing in the sanctuary they call "home". We took a trip to the Fish Hatchery, which Em LOVED, and got to feed the fish. Can I just say, that the Catfish are disgusting, ewww! They all gather at the edge of the glass and you can touch them, they are slimey. (Although, what did I expect from a fish?) Spending time with Judy and Max is always inspiring for me. They can do anything, and I mean anything. They are woodworkers and artists and female versions of MacGuyver. (Not sure if I spelled that right?) Anyway, while we were there Emerson "helped" Judy and Max with their pergola they built. Let me tell you, Em innately knows how to use a drill, it was amazing to watch. We will be going back to Athens very soon to relax and hang with our Judy, Max and Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment