Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Travel


March 2012 Houston Stock Show & Rodeo

May 9, 2012:  How have you traveled in 2012 so far?
January 2012-Tres Ritos, NM
March 2012-Houston twice
April 2012- Tres Ritos, NM, Athens, TX, Fort Worth twice
May 2012- Austin, TX

I have traveled A LOT in the first part of this year. I have some amazing times with family and friends that will always be cherished in my heart.
How and/or where would you like to travel by the end of this year?

I would like to fly to Chicago to do a Muddy Buddy with my oldest friend Tiffany. I want to go back to Tres Ritos, NM for Fourth of July and a week for my Birthday. I will be going back to Fort Worth in June for the birth of Ashlyn. I will be traveling to Fort Worth (for another Muddy Buddy) and Athens in October. I plan on spending Halloween in Houston and Thanksgiving in Athens. In December, I plan on spending a week in the mountains to celebrate Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment