Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Insanity Update
I started week 4 of Insanity yesterday. I worked out when I was out of town, which was a miracle. I never thought I would be able to keep up with the exercise while on vacation. I did miss one workout, last Saturday with the birthday party and lack of sleep it didn't happen. I tried not to stress about it and move on. I'm excited to be almost halfway through and I can't wait to finish. When I finish Insanity I am planning on doing kickboxing & muscle cuts at OC, then do some of the Insanity workouts to supplement. The second half of insanity is intimidating me a little, I'm not gonna lie. I haven't seen the videos and the titles scare me. I'll keep you posted on how it goes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment