Friday, November 30, 2007
Life Update
Wow, it's been awhile since I have posted, most of you know the situation with Jason being recalled into the military. However, I have not been posting because the day after he left, my computer crashed. I have had no way to update my blog. So here is an update: Jason will be discharged from the military for medical reasons and should be home no later than December 5, 2007. This is definitely a blessing for us. Right now we have no idea where we will be moving, we didn't find out he was going to be discharged until I was already moving back to Odessa. So he will fly here, we will spend a few weeks together and figure out where we want to go. To think we went from such a sad place to the world being at our feet, we can go anywhere and do anything....... I'll keep you updated on where we land, we usually go where the wind takes us. Until next time.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What about the dogs?
ReplyDeleteIm happy for yall! :)
ReplyDelete