Monday, December 10, 2007

Where we are now.....

Okay, so here is the deal. Jason and I have decided to stay in Odessa until I finish my Master's Degree. I have been accepted to UTPB into their Master's of Education with an option in Education Cousneling program. I am super excited to be going back to school. I meet with my advisor this week to discuss my schedule, that will be exciting. I am starting work tomorrow with this little oil supply company, we'll see how it goes. Jason and I are eager to get to work, we are trying to buy a house. I have found one that I love, we'll see if it's still there when we have the funds. We have been approved for a loan, but we just need to show some income. Maybe that will come if I am patient. Although, I am never good at being patient. Anyway, that seems to be all for now. We will see how it goes from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment