Okay Pearl, here is my list of 25 things about me.....
1. I hate to cuddle at night, I get hot enough on my own, I need no help.
2. When I cook dinner I have to cook at LEAST 2 side items, variety makes me happy.
3. I love to look at pictures of myself when I was skinny.
4. I take pleasure in beating my husband at anything we can compete at, if I don't win I am a big baby.
5. I love when my husband writes to me.
6. I am terrified of being a parent, I don't want to screw my kid up for life.
7. Flowers make me VERY happy.
8. I am a VERY emotional person, I can cry at the drop of a hat and I can get angrier than you can imagine at the drop of a hat, poor J.
9. I love to eat out more than you can possibly imagine.
10. Shopping makes me happy and guilty at the same time.
11. I always want my husband to get as excited about gifts I get for him as I am, it never happens that way.
12. I can be a worrywart and I hate that about myself, but I don't know how to change it.
13. I love my house, it fits my personality to a T.
14. I like to mow the grass, stand outside and smell the freshness of it.
15. I love my dogs like children and cannot imagine my life without them.
16. I love when my husband babies me even though I sometimes act like I don't need to be babied (I do).
17. I love nothing better then to lay around in my bed and watch TV all day long on a day off.
18. Unless I am really sick, I hate to miss work or school because it makes me feel really guilty and I don't enjoy the time.
19. Sometimes I say things without thinking and I immediately feel guilty, but can't take it back.
20. When I argue with people, I sometimes say things to make them feel as bad as I feel. Then of course I feel really guilty again.
21. Being pregnant still feels really weird, I don't think I have gotten used to it and I am about to give birth. (Although it did take me like 22 years to feel comfortable with my body not being pregnant.)
22. I wish I was more sexy instead of dorky, but I could never pull it off.
23. I HATE to admit when I am wrong.
24. I love driving a new car.
25. I am married to the most wonderful, frustrating, confident, crazy, loving man in the world. (It's a wonder he actually puts up with me.)
LOL I love it!! :)
ReplyDelete26. Best older sister ever.