Little Boy would not be fussy if he was with his grandma. I think that's why he looks so content in the picture, he was thinking about his grandma!cc
That must be it, next time I will call grandma at 3am when he is fussy so she can calm him down :)
ahahaha. I think you should ebeth. Good job on keeping the pics updated. It sure makes my heart smile everytime I get to see him.
Little Boy would not be fussy if he was with his grandma. I think that's why he looks so content in the picture, he was thinking about his grandma!
ReplyDeletecc
That must be it, next time I will call grandma at 3am when he is fussy so she can calm him down :)
ReplyDeleteahahaha. I think you should ebeth. Good job on keeping the pics updated. It sure makes my heart smile everytime I get to see him.
ReplyDelete