Thursday, October 23, 2008
Possibly The Best Baby EVER!!!!
I think I may have the best baby ever, although I may be a little partial. Baby E has always been a good sleeper since he was born, but last night took the cake. I fed him around 10pm and he slept until I woke him up to feed him at 3am, that's 5 hours and he would have slept longer, but I needed to feed him. Then, he went back to sleep immediately until 6:50am this morning, right now he's in his happy place, AKA his swing just cooing away. As happy as he could be, every once in a while he does get really cranky at times because he gets really sleepy, but wants to be awake to see everything. Anyway, I am so excited about the sleep I got last night it was AMAZING!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment