For the Record: There is not much hair for his first haircut, but, what little hair he had was ridiculously long.


Very excited about having a towel wrapped around me!!

See what I mean, long, but not much there.

Sandy, did an amazing job keeping his first strands of hair.

Aren't hairbrushes interesting, he was such a good boy, he sat still the entire time.

I love this look on his face, not at all impressed at what is going on.

He loved the trimmers, he was giving them kisses by the end of the haircut.

His first strands of hair cut, almost brings a tear to my eye.

First taste of a Dum-Dum, for being such a good boy!!!

The only problem was, he kept trying to shove the entire thing in his mouth, stick and all. All in all I cannot complain about this experience it was fun and he was cute!
Love, love, love the pics. A year from now, if he is anything like Finley, he will hate the trimmers and become a Dum Dum junkie!
ReplyDeleteAWE!! What a cuttie he is. Loved all the pics and his Grandpa didn't look too bad either.
ReplyDeleteAunt J.
Some how the things that are really exciting in life change from age 20 to 30 don't they!! They really change from 50 to 60, just wait.
ReplyDeleteWell, Ed, I'm not 30 yet, so I cannot comment on that just yet.
ReplyDelete