This weekend I watched the movie: Julie&Julia and all I can say is WOW!!!! I have been inspired! This movie got me to thinking about things I want to accomplish this year, my 30th year on this earth. (I got the idea of 30 things I want to do this year from my Mama.) I will post updates, So here goes:
1.) Try 2 new recipes a month.
2.) Rent 2 new movies a month.
3.) Graduate with my Masters' Degree by December.
4.) Take Emerson to the Water Park or Pool at least once a month when the weather gets warm.
5.) Complete one new project a month.
6.) Make my bed 3 times a week (I know, it's a horrible habit.)
7.) Read 5 books for leisure this year.
8.) Finish 3 Competitive Races this year.
9.) Save, Save, Save!!!
10.) Loose weight.
11.) Take Emerson on a trip, I plan & I pay for 100%.
12.) Learn how to sew.
13.) Take my dogs on a walk, at least once a week.
14.) Update my blog on a weekly basis.
15.) Make fudge.
16.) Eat healthier.
17.) Practice my cello.
18.) Learn how to take better pictures, professional quality.
19.) Live on Faith, Trust God Blindly.
20.) Keep up with my homework, don't procrastinate!!!!
21.) Finish Emerson's Scrapbook and Baby Book.
22.) Paint my bathroom.
23.) Organize my kitchen, and keep it organized!!!
24.) Finish my back porch.
25.) Organize my spare bedroom and keep it that way.
26.) Let go of stress and anger.
27.) Try 5 new foods this year, things I have never eaten before.
28.) Find a killer Tin Pan Spinach Artichoke Dip.
29.) Practice Patience.
30.) Enjoy every minute with my Baby!!!!!!
(P.S. I reserve the right to add to my list at any point and time, but I cannot take anything off of the list. These are NOT, I repeat, NOT new year's resolutions!!! These are Inspirations of my 30th year.)
15/16 LOL I guess you could make it and just not eat it.
ReplyDeletenothing about learning new technical details about computer operating systems, or HTTP scripting?
ReplyDeleteThat's what I have you for alittlestupid....
ReplyDelete#19 should be #1
ReplyDelete