Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Official, I'm NOT A Snuggler!!!!!

Last night, Emerson woke up at 2:00am as wide awake as could be and as happy as could be, as long as he was next to me. (was that a rhyme? I didn't mean it to be) Anyway, he laid down in bed with me and was trying to go to sleep and snuggle with me. I started to feel alot of tension because I felt like I couldn't move or I would disturb him. I couldn't get comfortable, even though I had just been in the exact same spot and position. So annoying!!!! What is wrong with a Mother who is not able to snuggle with her baby? So, I let him "snuggle" with me for about 20 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore! I thought "To heck with em'" I need sleep! So, he went back in his crib cried for about 2 minutes and fell back asleep. THANK YOU GOD!!!! I have come to the realization, that no matter how much I love someone, unless I am dying of hypothermia, I am not willing to snuggle, sorry.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a snuggler either, but I love having my baby next to me, comprimised sleep and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - i LOVE this post "to heck with em". poor sweet baby E - his mama should do whatever makes him happy. J/K

    ReplyDelete