Monday, February 28, 2011

Play Session

On Saturday evening, my dear friend Jennifer came over to take some pictures of Em. She is calling these types of pictures a "Play Session." It's all about letting the kiddos to do what they would normally do and catching those moments on film (digitally speaking of course). What I love most about these pictures is that they are Em, through and through. They capture who he is on a daily basis, not all made up and posed. Can we talk about how cute it was that he rubbed paint all over his chest? As a parent, this was the easiest session ever because all I had to do was let him play! Thank you Jennifer, they are once again stunning!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a little luv! I love that he got paint all over me trying to hug me.....so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see my office after yesterday looks like the picture with paint all over him. He was giving two chooses and my office lost.
    Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Papa G

    ReplyDelete