Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Here's the Deal...
I have been horrible updating my blog...Goodness. I have tons of pictures to share, but the act of getting them from my camera to my computer at work has been an obstacle for me lately. I'm not sure why? Here's what I decided to do. In December 2010, my sister and I participated in Reverb 10. In 2011, Reverb did not publish another challenge, instead they challenged everyone to come up with their own lists. However, I was too lazy to participate. Looking back on my blog, however, I realized how fun it was to do Reverb 10. So, even though its the beginning of the year, rather than later, I am going to revisit the prompts from Reverb 10. Then in December of this year I am planning on creating my own prompts, hopefully with my sister. I am also hoping that this will inspire me to get on the ball and start uploading my pictures!!!! On Thursday we travel to Athens, to see Max, Judy and Libby so some of them may be published next week, but I am committed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you anyways friend!!
ReplyDelete