April 27, 2012: What was the wisest decision you have made so far, this year, and how did it play out?
So far, this year, the wisest decision I have made has been to not remodel my kitchen. I took the floor up in my kitchen and I was ready to pull the trigger and buy new cabinets, countertops, flooring ect. However, there were limits to what I could do financially and in the end I knew that I would be making compromises that I wasn't willing to make. First, I need to have a lot of electrical and plumbing work done to have my kitchen the way I really want it to be. Second, I found that my taste in cabinets runs on the high end and I really want granite countertops. Although, I have an old kitchen with no floor right now, one day I will have my dream kitchen...one day!
You are so smart friend. I love that you were not willing to compromise.
ReplyDelete