Saturday, April 28, 2012

Things


What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2012? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

1.      Negative Thoughts
2.      Clothes
3.      Earrings
4.      Necklaces
5.      Anger
6.      Frustration
7.      Clutter
8.      Toys for Emerson
9.      Eating Out
10.    Excuses
11.    Bitterness

Self control will help me to eliminate most of these things. The material things are really hard for me because I use them, instead of turning to God, to make me feel better. Guess what? It doesn't work! Eating out is not healthy for me because I usually over eat and eat really unhealthy. Everything else will be a mental battle for me, but if I keep my eyes on the prize (God) then I should be good!

1 comment:

  1. Em's toys.. true dat. Clothes.. clutter.. eating out. I feel you! ;)

    ReplyDelete